Taking a risk and going to an urgent care can be nerve-wracking at times. No one wants to spend lots of money on health care—especially when it might not be thorough and takes a long time.
When you visit our AFC center, we will set your mind at ease! We provide top-quality, non-emergency care at a quick pace and affordable price.
Our AFC Urgent Care Hickory team highlights what you should expect when visiting us below, so keep reading!
- Visiting our urgent care center is less expensive than going to the emergency room. Every year, consumers spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits when they could get the same treatment at our urgent care center. A visit to our urgent care facility costs between $100 and $200 on average, whereas a trip to the emergency department costs more than $1,000.
- We work with a wide range of insurance companies. You don’t have to worry about our AFC center not being able to take your insurance payment method. In addition to most major health insurance plans, we collaborate with huge organizations such as Medicare. A list of acceptable insurance companies can be found here.
- Any day is a good day to visit our AFC center. We’re open seven days a week and have extended hours to accommodate your hectic schedule! We’re open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Self-pay options are available at a reduced price. For visiting our AFC facility, there is a $140 office fee; however, if you are self-paying or do not have insurance, we offer discounted prices. If you have any questions about our self-pay options, please contact us here.
- You don’t have to miss work to get medical care. We understand that going to the doctor can be inconvenient. To help you avoid missing work, we’re open on weekends! Come visit us.
- You do not need to make an appointment. We provide non-emergency medical care without the need for an appointment! You don’t need to arrange an appointment for a COVID-19, strep or flu test, either. Simply come in, and we’ll handle the rest!
Our AFC Urgent Care Hickory center is now open, and we’re eager to provide the quality care your family deserves! Visit us today.